Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A New Goth

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I think I'm a day behind! Sorry about that everyone..you know those days when you barely have time to eat and sleep!?  It's kind of been like that recently.

But tonight, as I reclined (finally!) to watch America's Next Top Model and American Idol (GO DAVID ARCHULETA! (and jason castro, second fave))...I decided to make a new collage based on my inspirations this week. I know, telling, right?  It's gloomy and cloudy, but I guess that sort of modern-goth look has been really inspiring to me recently.


AND..top 5 tracks of the week.

1. me and julio down by the schoolyard--simon&garfunkel

2. breakin' up--rilo kiley

3. du og meg--of montreal

4. opus 36--dustin o'halloran

5. my mom was a lamppost--the exfriends


enjoy!



photos, nytimes, thefashionspot, style

3 comments:

jendyfriend said...

can you believe it?
im a fellow blogger.
it'll be our secret.

Aisha said...

Such lovely inspiration, i love how the girl at the right of the olsen looks (i believe it's chanel iman, but i'm not sure, she's beautiful).

I support david archuleta too and this other guy, Michael Johns is pretty good also.

Thanks for the link, i've linked you too

♥

Adele said...

wow her hair is amazing!! great collage lol!