Friday, January 18, 2008

My fellow bloggers, perisacooper (www.perisacooper.blogspot.com) and fashiontoast (www.fashiontoast.com) have completely inspired me to join the blogosphere. And in a way, I can't believe that I finally have a blog.  I guess it's been a long time coming and after such immense, heaping loads of inspiration have been heaped on me from blogs around the net, I couldn't resist making my own.
I hope to make this sort of like my own style diary, but with personal inspirations involved as well.
I'll post photos of my outfits as often as I possibly can (as often as my sister is willing to take pictures), and you can bet you'll be up to date on everything important in fashion (in my eyes at least)

Just to get to know me, here's 6 things that you didn't know before
1. I definitely want to be fluent in french. I'm proficient at this point, but I've got a long way to go.
2. I tried to decide one time if I was a bag girl or a shoe girl and I decided that I couldn't choose. I'm both!
3. I'm a member of thefashionspot.com, maybe my favorite website out there.
4. My friends will laugh at me when they see I've got a blog
5. I live on the Left Coast, and am in love with it
6. I dream big.


#1.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
#2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: