Saturday, April 12, 2008

One Piece

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just got back from a short trip to San Jose.  I mean, what better piece of clothing to wear on the plane than a little romper-y jumpsuit!  I actually picked it up in northern cal and wore it the earliest chance I got.

The trip was successful, accomplished what I was up there to do, and got new clothes in the process (including the new super sheer SUPER soft v neck from urban)

I'm veeery excited for these new purchases. Oh! I forgot to say, I also got a tee by Truly, Madly, Deeply and it's really one of the comfiest I've worn in a while--which is saying a lot, as I wear nothing BUT v-necks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love your romper :)

i just got one in green and i am so excited to wear it for the first time!

Lauren said...

i love rompers! i really need to get one!

allison said...

in a perfect world, i'd wear nothing but rompers and jumpers.