Saturday, March 8, 2008

Iekeliene


I love this.
Iekeliene Stange, in all her hipster and eclectic (and far more fashionable than Agyness, by the way), was randomly photographed with a big bubble floating in front of her face and a perfect hipster headband--how appropriate.  This picture reminds me, even though Iek isn't being particularly silly, of those fun nights with the people you love.  And the bubble just makes it.
I miss blowing bubbles, maybe tomorrow I'll buy some and wear a hipster headband too!

photo, thefashionspot

2 comments:

Jillian Hobbs said...

I really like her she's just so neat... 'groovy' if you will i think that word fits she is straight out of the seventies and just looks amazing! and agyness... is blown way out of proportion she's not that great!

FASHION CHALET said...

at fast glance she reminds me of Carmen Kass :) gorgeous!