Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A New Light

I've been going crazy with extracurriculars recently and have therefore had little to no natural light left when I get home.  Tonight I managed to get home in time, but just barely. Anyway...

Outfit Number 1: Safari Chic.

Kids say the darndest things.  I walked into my house and my sister let me know that I looked like I was in Africa.  I, however, didn't take that offensively in the slightest. With the new safari look making its way back onto the runways, I was practically elated!  I made sure to wear my Africa earrings to complement the rest of the ensemble.
Top, Shorts, Urban. Earrings, vintage.

Outfit #2: AA madness.

I don't know why I've decided to name my outfits today, I think i'm just in a silly state.  Anyway, I'm sure you all recognize this AA dress--I've barely worn it because it's been too cold, but today was nice...at least for a while.  I guess it makes sense that everything gets waaaay chillier when the sun starts to set, even in southern california.
Dress, AA. Belt, my sisters.

1 comment:

saray said...

great looks!
love that AA dress, so cute.