Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spotlight On...Mélanie Laurent


Mélanie is a young Parisienne actress who has got an eye for style. She's been inspiring me recently, 
I especially dig the Chloé dress worn in such a chic way--the aviators help to make it so much less 
stuffy and really young and hip. She has starred in movies alongside Gaspard Ulliel (swooooon!) and
her films include Le dernier jour and Embrassez qui vous voudrez. As luck would have it, I haven't
gotten around to seeing any of her acting so far, but I have seen some youtube things and I think she's
great. Her look reminds me a little bit of Jenny on Gossip Girl (facewise, not stylewise) but there's just
something about her that is so ...French! I guess as an American I just envy that je ne sais quoi.

Trés chic, non?

1 comment:

Jillian Hobbs said...

wow she is so chic!
i love that middle picture of her!
just lovely!